Thursday, August 19, 2010

3 things I'm pretty wildly excited about!

1.) Matt is opening his new iPhone Repair shop in Portland! It's called Wired iRepair, and it's right off the streetcar line in NW! We will be announcing the grand opening soon, so stop by if you're in PDX! Also, check out the new website blog WirediRepair.com and watch us do to the store's build-out on FB: Facebook.com/WirediRepair



2.) It's SO difficult to describe the quality of the wedding albums I offer via e-mail, so I made this quick video of my latest one! I use the absolute highest quality products and custom design each and every layout to create these unique and beautiful keepsakes. After the amount of work that goes into them, I grow a bit attached, so this was a lovely way to say good bye to Brian and Tanya's album before shipping it off. :)



3.) Last night, at craft night, I painted some cheap kicks to remind myself of my FL roots. I even featured my favorite sea creatures in glitter! A shark and a seahorse, but of course! :)

No comments: