Thursday, September 24, 2009

Rachelle.


avant-garde
Originally uploaded by SYeakle



Rachelle wanted to update her modeling portfolio with horses and I was lucky enough to be hired for this really rad gig! I'd taken Holly's portrait with her horse back in Orlando, and absolutely loved what we came up with so I was totally stoked to work with such large animals again. What I didn't realize is HOW LARGE they get! I knew Holly's Phoenix was a smaller breed of horse but WOW they get MUCH, MUCH BIGGER! :)

Being from the east coast of Florida, I never spent a lot of time on farms, in barns, or around horses. So, this job was a real treat. It's amazing to be working in an entirely different environment on the west coast and I'm really digging the results. Also, I got to meet and work with a new super talented hair and make-up artist on this shoot! All in all, an exciting day. And of course, there are few more on my flickr


No comments: