Monday, April 21, 2008

Elena

My first babyshower & maternity shoot was in Wellington over the weekend! Elena is a friend from what feels like another lifetime. Thanks to the great and wonderful force of the internet, Elena found me. And, lucky for me, found that she was fond of my photographing style. It was exciting take my first set of maternity photos and to see an old friend.


I saw another preganant friend recently and realized how increasingly fascinated I'm becoming with the pro-creation process as a whole. (Personally, I'm no where near this phase of my life, but I do look forward to it.) I have respect for the strength of women, to build and carry another life. Maybe I just wasn't expecting to be so moved by movement in her belly! Elena was a great mama-to-be-model; she was so open to whatever ideas I had & I'm super pleased with the new pics!



No comments: