Friday, June 20, 2008

Rachel & Amber


Rachel contacted me in hopes of having some photos taken for her army husband Joe. They've been together a year, and she thought some sexy photos would be a fun, creative gift. I couldn't agree with her more. I wish more people would think of portrait sessions as gifts, or even as GIVING a session as a gift...

Anyway, her friend Amber decided to have photos taken the same day which I think made the shoot more laid back because they had each other as comfort. Both were so great to work with; they just went with the flow. They also changed the fastest of anyone I've EVER worked with: two thumbs up.

Rachel's adorable house set the stage with it's old wooden floors. Between the charming location and chill girls I came up with some killer shots. I hope Joe likes them as much as I do!




No comments: