Sunday, February 7, 2010

Kalle & her cat.


This?
Originally uploaded by SYeakle
I had a shoot yesterday with my friend Kalle to get some fresh shots to submit into a contest I really want to enter. According to the website yesterday, I only had 5 more days before the deadline, but today it's been extended it to APRIL! *sigh* I don't know if they just didn't get enough submissions or anything they really liked but, it's a bit disappointing because now I know once I submit my competition will be ten fold.

Regardless, it was a great shoot! Kalle has never modeled before so she was really fun to photograph. Being an event coordinator, she's extremely creative. My favorite shots she's wearing a blanket tied with a belt balancing on her grandfather's milking stool in her side yard! I think we collaborated well. It's not what you have, it's how you use it! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeah, but you're gonna win, cause you're a winner!