Saturday, December 26, 2009

Giovanna.


giovanna
Originally uploaded by SYeakle
Between my neighbors changing over their laundry and locking up their bicycles, Giovanna quickly stripped down in my basement for this sexy little photo shoot! The location proved to have more foot traffic then I'd anticipated, but I like the way it photographed (& it kept us on our toes!)

Giovanna has a variety of tattoos, but the flowers down her left side are what inspired this series of non-revealing nude portraits (is that an oxymoron?) ;) When she asked me to take her portrait as a surprise Christmas gift for the guy she's seeing, I already had this shot planned out.

Now that the holidays have passed, she's given me the go-ahead to post away! (He loved the gift by the way! YAY!)
Keep this in mind ladies! Valentine's Day is drawing near... ;)

No comments: