Friday, September 26, 2008

Matt


My boyfriend Matt and I are moving back to FL for a few months so, he convinced the kitchen staff to pull a little going-away prank of sorts on the head chef. Everyone is coming in with a mustache tonight. No explanation, nothing- everyone just HAPPENS to have a creepy 'stache. Matt looked too funny this morning post-grooming to resist setting up a little lighting and capturing him in his face carpet glory.

I really want to be able to take portraits like Jill Greenberg (www.manipulator.com) so, this was shot took me three rounds and quite a bit of patience on Matt's part to come up with. I'm happy with it though and feel like my understanding of light is brightening each day. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, how are you? I am sending you this comment, because I am serching for blogger friends, and your site is interesting to me. I have an art blog here in San Diego, and I am curious if you would become my freind? Are you up to it?
I hope to see you soon on my art blog, and take care,
Sincerely,
Jesse